Maybe I missed it and you DO have the Paralegals boss (an attorney or firm) on retainer but if you don't and said Paralegal is getting documents behind her bosses (attorney or firm) back, then she is most likely covering her own ass right now, hence the denial and disappearance.

I'm not claiming to know much about law and how it works but a simple duck duck go will tell you that "Paralegals may not provide legal services directly to the public, except as permitted by law."

The reason I even dug into it the minuscule bit that I did is because I had a friend that was/is a Paralegal and to me, her job sounded like she was nothing more than a glorified secretary/intern that did the attorneys schidt work.

If "your" Paralegal tried taking this matter in to her own hands hoping for a kick back, she could very well be fughked and possibly screwed the chance of you guys seeing any money anytime soon.

Just my thoughts. Take them for what they are worth which probably isn't much since I don't know all the details.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...