Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by ribka

It's like fishing in a stocked pond.
So easy it shouldn't be legal. Lol
You obviously don't have a clue what's going on. Roger has been bragging about his extramarital affairs with much younger women for months. This was just another attempt at boosting his ego until he started getting slapped around for being not only in Ia lowlife but a stupid lowlife for putting it all out there for all to see before the divorce. After the slaps he tries to pass it off as a fishing expedition and the campfire tard brigade not only buys into it but promotes it and now they've got another new believer in YOU. LOL
lmao
Don't get me wrong buddy, I like you and you seem like a hell of a nice guy. It's just that your moral compass is a bit out of whack and doesn't always point true North. LOL

Any sane person that has been around here long enough for say 7,000 or more posts:

Knows Roger is the good guy and you BlackBart are a piece of Yankee bigmouth Schidt
Then again I've never fuucked around on my wife and don't hide behind a sock puppet to insult people from the cowards section either. LMAO

Nice deflection tactic. Have a very good day, azzhat.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES