Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
What happened to the inheritance? Must’ve missed it somewhere in this thread.

I'll fill y'all in on that once I can. can't talk about it right now.

And just like that, after a dozen threads with 100k views on the 'inheritance', you can't talk about it anymore? Fascinating development and so mysterious!

she took your advice.

I see. What about the advice I offered RE: conducting a bit of research into TX laws regarding inheritance, probate, trusts and estates and the like? Your 'paralegal' family friend check into those things in the months since she's been 'on the case'? wink Hermano, you'll recall that on the very first conversation we had when you told me about this I told you it smelled mighty fishy and not to get your hopes up and definitely not to write any checks. I never came out and said it as you were so excited and totally convinced that you'd never have to worry about money again so I chose not to come out and just tell you point blank what I think. Plus, you never asked and aren't asking me now but here it comes anyway... There is no multimillion dollar inheritance. There is neither a stock portfolio nor pile of bonds or any real estate. It was a crummy scam from jump and no one's going to inherit even a wooden peso. Truly, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong and will openly apologize for doubting you for not believing what you are so thoroughly convinced to be 100% legit. Of course time will tell but frankly, I don't believe a single word you, D and M have been told is true. Sorry hermano but that's my read and has been within the 1st 30 seconds of hearing the news...