Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by jackmountain
What happened to the inheritance? Must’ve missed it somewhere in this thread.

I'll fill y'all in on that once I can. can't talk about it right now.

And just like that, after a dozen threads with 100k views on the 'inheritance', you can't talk about it anymore? Fascinating development and so mysterious!

she took your advice.

I see. What about the advice I offered RE: conducting a bit of research into TX laws regarding inheritance, probate, trusts and estates and the like? Your 'paralegal' family friend check into those things in the months since she's been 'on the case'? wink Hermano, you'll recall that on the very first conversation we had when you told me about this I told you it smelled mighty fishy and not to get your hopes up and definitely not to write any checks. I never came out and said it as you were so excited and totally convinced that you'd never have to worry about money again so I chose not to come out and just tell you point blank what I think. Plus, you never asked and aren't asking me now but here it comes anyway... There is no multimillion dollar inheritance. There is neither a stock portfolio nor pile of bonds or any real estate. It was a crummy scam from jump and no one's going to inherit even a wooden peso. Truly, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong and will openly apologize for doubting you for not believing what you are so thoroughly convinced to be 100% legit. Of course time will tell but frankly, I don't believe a single word you, D and M have been told is true. Sorry hermano but that's my read and has been within the 1st 30 seconds of hearing the news...
That might well be right, but why would this Joy Allan paralegal lady get in evolved and tell them there was and claim to have gotten the documents, then stop all communication and claim she never talked to Mellisa when they're witnesses she did. something differently not right. Delia talked to the Da like suggested

Rog, with all due respect, A month ago you posted the following..........

getting really smelly around here.

Originally Posted by BobBrown
In your dreams

lol got a check for 2.4million today or more accurately my old lady did and another is coming, not counting all the stock, bonds, and property. but your right I'd really have to work hard to convince her to invest that kind of money in a boat.

The paralegal had told them she had gotten them and would drop them off that fri, after that she stop contact with them. when Delia told me she had them and was going to drop them off to her I thought it was true. after that she basically disappeared, that was when I got my buddy Ron involved. So right now not sure how it ends, Delia talked to the DA last week and they are looking into it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter