Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Straight to the mother insults. Big surprise.
you just lied about why you can’t prove you’re not a liar.
My name was in that magazine along with the outfit I worked for you stupid bytch. You aren't getting that information.

The “outfit you worked for”? Dicks sporting goods?! LMAO!
You gotta be the biggest dip schit on here, and that’s saying a lot.
Liar.
Yeah Dicks sporting goods builds custom rifles every day you fuggin dunce.

Yeah, you built custom rifles every day you fuggin dunce.
Liar.
Not every day dick head. Mostly I did general repair and restoration work. Until we started building 1911's and then that was every day.

You “built” 1911’s or “assembled” 1911’s with someone else’s parts? 90 year old Alzheimer’s patients put puzzles together that are more complex than assembling a 1911 from sourced parts.
Liar.

We sourced our parts from the same places other custom builders do. All parts hand filed/ground/polished to fit. Frame rails machined undersized and hand filed/lapped for fit. Barrel hoods hand filed to fit, c Feed ramps machined to proprietary angle, barrels throated, feed ramps polished and finish reamed by hand to min headspace. Barrel bushings hand ground exterior and interior for proper fit to slide and barrel. tabs hand filed for tight friction fit. Sights hand filed and fitted. Extractors tuned for correct tension. Exterior blended and polished by hand. Trigger bows shaped, polished for smooth travel and interaction with disconnector. Disconnector hand polished for smooth operation. Sear springs polished and adjusted for proper tension/operation of grip safety, disconnector and 3.5 lb trigger pull. Trigger screw set for near zero overtravel.