Originally Posted by stxhunter

who has been unfaithful, clearly reading comprehension escapes you?

Maybe your definition of unfaithful is different than mine; in my book a man who maintains relationships with multiple women not his wife (to say nothing of bragging about it online) has been unfaithful whether he has had sex with one of them or not.

Love isn’t a feeling all the time; sometimes it’s merely fulfilling of responsibilities. Being that a relationship is between two people, if one person decided to fulfill their obligations at least (say… hypothetically) half the time that makes the relationship 25% better than it would be if they never did so at all.

The sentimental romanticism of some men here demonstrates in no small part why our society is falling apart. The family is the building block of society and the presence of a real man is the mortar that holds it together.

If you’ve already decided to get a divorce the least I would do if I were you is set aside some time to be single and focus upon self improvement by asking yourself what you can do in the future to keep this from happening again. Going from one woman to another after a divorce seems like folly.