The fact that any of you actually believed he was fugging all these young women he was posting pics of, or that he was a publisher clearing house bazillionaire from some old dead rich uncle nobody knew about is the hilarious part.

First sign he wasn’t was that he was saying he was.

Now he is divorcing the millionaire wife because she ain’t no millionaire, and to here him talk not much of a wife. And the money ain’t coming cause it got stolen by a attorney, or some paralegal was scamming her. Or maybe your full of schitt

He talks about his dead beat step kids, but then says they are grown up and doing fine for themselves in the same post

Or
That he was buying some super expensive fancy fishing boat, but suddenly he can’t cause it’s wrecked or salvaged title.

Now he has his choice of two women who are fighting to be with him and want him to leave his wife. I’m pretty sure in a previous post he used a image of the Hispanic black chic and said she was way younger than he is saying she is now.

I’m guessing 99% of everything he says is make believe fantasy
I wander if the women know he is fabricating stories using their images on the open forum. Someone ought to find them on facebook( I don’t have it) and see if they corroborate his story or blow this lid off his BS shenanigans. With image software the way it is today could probably easily find them. Hell he is probably stupid enough to be their friends on Facebook which would make it very easy

Hell I’d buy you a beer just to listen to the BS stories for a laugh. I’m sure you could fabricate some doozies