I've been thinking about this one for a while. I know some of you guys have some pretty accurate rimfire rifles. I'd like to get an online shoot going that will be fun and will be scored on a point system. Targets are simple and can be found here:

free online targets for this rimfire shoot

The object of the game is to hit the little orange dots. 1 shot per dot. 20 shots for the event. Each shot to hit the dot earns 5 points, for a total of 100 points. 100 being a perfect score. If you break the line of the dot, you still get the point. Place the target at 50 yards from where you will be shooting. Post pictures of your rifle at the bench and the target at 50 yards from the bench and also a good close-up of your target with bullet holes in it. If the target is too easy for some of you, we will move on to a 1/4" dot. Shoot these targets and have some fun. Post your pictures and let know about your rifle. It will be interesting to see what kind of rifles will consistently hit a 1/2" dot at 50 yards and what ammo you use. I plan on going out while the weather is good and do some shooting. I'll post my targets as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for joining in and good luck!!...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA