Originally Posted by K22
I need to thank you for starting this thread also bsa. It has inspired me to get out more with my rimfires than I have lately. I was even motivated to do a little work on my Kimber Classic trigger to see if I could better my target score and when the weather warms up a little I'll be testing that out.
Rimfires, actually accurate sporter rimfires, have always been a huge interest of mine. This started back when I was a young boy and was given a Belgium Browning T-Bolt for Christmas, then later in life with a Kleingunther K22.
As usual, through the years I have gotten off track from my rimfire love and going to centerfire sporter rifles. As I've reached the age I am now and have shortened my working to parttime, cash flow is much more fixed now and rimfires are coming back into focus.
So thank you BSA for bringing me back full circle.

as a side note: Thank you Penndog for sparing my savings account. laugh

Merry Christmas to all.

K22

We seem to have a lot of common interests K22 (along with the others on this thread) and sporter .22s definitely have my attention. This thread, like many here, have made me get these rifles out, dust them off and learn a pile (amazing how much we can learn if we pay attention😄!!).

BTW K22 - no problem sparing your bank account - you’ve spared mine a few times😁👍).

……and Merry Christmas to all!!

PennDog