Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by m1919

Another with the 52B and Midas+

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I knew you would play along with us. Good shooting too buddy. I was prepping for my know your limits shoot tomorrow and I shot my 10-22. My score sucked. You know it amazes me that I can shoot a one hole freaking group and then on this shoot its all over the place. Ha ha.. That's why I wanted to start this thread, to see if others have the same trouble. A lot of these guys are shooting straight up damn good, with no trouble at all!!!! I need to get my hands on some good ammo!!! I took pictures at the range with my phone again, but the damn thing takes forever to send to my email. I'll see them around 1 tomorrow morning. I will post up my ugly target though. Just to make you feel better. I can take a picture with my camera real quick and then upload to imgur.

bsa1917hunter,
When you figure out how it's possible to shoot one hole groups but are all over the place when shooting the single dot targets please let me know. LOL .. My Remington Squirrel rifle seems to do the same thing as your 10-22. Guess I'll get out one of the Sako's and the Mauser 201 and see if they do the same thing.
I was looking over a target I shot with the Rem. Custom and noticed that if you place one of the 1/2" dots over the targets I've shot it then becomes clear that while the multiple shots into one "hole" looks good it does extend a bit past the 1/2" dots. Looking at the target I've posted below you can see what I'm talking about.
The target below was shot for a contest where you fired 50 rds at the same target. I used 5 rounds of the 50 to rezero the scope so the crosshairs wouldn't cover up the group. Made that mistake earlier on when shooting the same contest. Ended up with no way to find the center of the bulls eye because of the bullet holes.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]