This target was shot with a Kimber HS I installed in a Kimber Varmint stock. As much as I like the HS model, the Varmint stock works much better for me than the stock the HS comes with. The main reason the Varmint stock works better for me is because I would rather set a 22lr. up for Squirrel hunting as opposed to being a dedicated target rifle.
The scope is a Browning manufactured by Bushnell and is actually a pretty decent scope. I usually run a Leupold 6X on this rifle but one day stuck the Browning on it and I haven't switched it back.
I've considered shorting the barrel from 24" to 21" but can't get myself to do since this rifle is out of production.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The bottom right hand shot did not cut the dot, which is easier to see in the second photo. My shooting partner won't let me cheat. He keeps a very watchful eye on me. smile

I should have used the RWS Subs in this rifle also. The SK jag gives me flyers from time to time but shoots smaller groups overall than the RWS if you don't count the occasional flyer.

Last edited by K22; 10/03/21.