Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Can I use that target printed as black & white? My color printer is about dry.

How are we gonna keep the Boomers from cheating?👨🏼‍🦳

Yep, thanks for bringing that up buddy. I was going to suggest the targets on that web site that use the black dots if guys don't like the orange. Or you can print them up in black and white. Your preference. As for cheaters? If guys are that low to cheat on an event like this, they deserve a slow and painful death. Karma usually catches up to those folks. Nuff said.. Good luck buddy. I look forward to seeing what some of your rifles are capable of. I know your 10-22 is a shooter, but I'm also sure you have other rifles that may be better.

The Boomer crack is a joke, aimed at the anti-Boomer faction here. I throw in Boomer remarks at every opportunity. My favorite is Boomer-Hoarder, since many seem to blame us for the current shortages. Pay no mind.

I do have one that I’m pretty sure beats the CSC. I tried out some high-class ammo I got on sale in it Tuesday, and after 15 seasoning rounds, I fired what may be the smallest RF group I’ve ever shot. I got a little antsy about the wind after that one and quit for the day. Waiting for a calm day to see if it was a fluke. Hoping for favorable weather next Tuesday so I can give it a try after I shoot some clays.

What fresh Hell is this?