Originally Posted by Certifiable
Yep.. and I happen to think very highly of SK standard, especially for the (pre-shortage) price...

You simply have to accept not only will there will be fliers, but they will rear their ugly heads at the least opportune times when the stakes are highest.

And that’s usually when you’re right in the middle of a $hit talking or bragging for rights shoot

Amen buddy. However, You know, the thing I notice with this shoot in particular is there is more movement from dot to dot, so you have to make sure everything is right with every shot. A single 10 shot group is pretty easy to do when you aren't moving the rifle. Speaking of SK standard:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yet, you haven't seen me post a target with that 10-22. It doesn't do as well as the Savage single shot. I didn't even take the Ruger out last night because I know its just wasting ammo. The Savage turned in another 90, but no need to post that target, since that was my score last time. What these targets focus on is the difference between static and dynamic movement to place the bullet on the paper.. For myself, there is a difference. I don't know if its my eyes, the parallax on my cheap scopes, cheek rest or what? For me, its a challenging shoot. I'm glad there is interest in it as well.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA