Originally Posted by PennDog
Thanks BSA but based on your shooting I had better go find a Savage!!! I do want to get a couple of oldies but goodies out - a Remingston 513s, a Mossberg 42M, a Winchester 75 sporter, a BRNO 1, a Mauser 201 and an Anschutz 1422 (plus a couple of levers that have all been pretty good to me in the squirrel woods).

Thanks for setting this up - I needed some shooting therapy!!
PennDog

Ha ha. My savage does alright, but it was originally an iron sight target rifle, so I expect it to shoot well:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here's how it does with its factory irons at 50 yards:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I ran out of Norma match, or I'd be trying it in this event. I'll be on the lookout for some other good ammo to try in this rifle.

Eventually I want to buy a good shooting Cooper like yours. Those are beautiful rifles. Anyone would be proud to own any of the rifles you posted. My savage is ugly, but it does shoot well. ha ha.. I look forward to seeing more rifles and targets from you, if you care to show them. I'm betting they all shoot well. Especially the Mossberg and Anschutz. Again, awesome shooting! Extremely well done. I'm glad you shared with us. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA