M1919 - that is quite a collection of fantastic .22s!! and Fiddy those Mauser's sure can shoot - I have had some of my better days shooting those in iron sight matches and would think they could keep up with any quality .22 - wish my eyes could take advantage of that - I'll have to try and get that ES350b back up with the scope attached and see!!

....and K22 my Mauser 201 today reflects what you were talking about - shot about a 3/8" group sighting in for the score target and then proceeded to shoot a 70 eek I rarely miss a squirrel with this rifle but its usually less than fifty and the head is a little bigger than these dots laugh. Although my EXCUSE is the scope is my favorite Leupold 6X compact with Leupold Dot which was larger than the target dot and by the time I figure out what my sight picture should be I was just about done - although that doesn't explain that last shot!!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Next was an Anschutz 1710 with 6..5-20X EFR did pretty good and I pulled the one for sure the other one??

Last today was a Remington Model 37 with Redfield 3200 (16X)

Pretty sure based on the Mauser that my favorite squirrel rifles will probably be in that 70 range - but we will see grin

PennDog

Last edited by PennDog; 10/10/21.