Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by drover
This is an enjoyable "match" concept. The thing that I have learned from it is that my Cooper appears to be competitive with most of the other rifles out there and that I need to find higher grade match ammo. I should also give it a try from my solid benchrest before getting too wrapped up in the ammo search.
The biggest problem now is that it is too cold in the morning to get the best performance from 22 ammo and then by the time it warms up in the afternoon the wind is up.

I really need to try this with my Tikka T1X 22 LR also.

Keep the results coming in.

drover

drover, the T1x is one that intrigues me. When you get a chance, please post your results with that rifle. Thanks..

Bsa.. I happen to know drover can shoot a t1x right proper:)

Your T1X groups better than the one I have now, it falls under the heading of "one of those firearms I should have never sold".
But I have never tried anything in this one besides CCI SV and it throws one out occasionally - shooter, ammo, or rifle I don't know for sure. Maybe I should try some of the SK Std + in it but I am down to my last brick of it and am not sure when, or if, I can replace it.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.