Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I just don't see the crisis. If they claim some kind of assault (which dollars to donuts they probably will) that's weak pûssy bs.

YMMV

Who does see the crisis? I haven't seen anyone positing this as a crisis.

It's worth knowing that there are anti-harassment laws written into many state's code.

This is Missouri's 4th degree assault code.

  565.056. Assault in the fourth degree. — 1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:

  (1) The person attempts to cause or recklessly causes physical injury, physical pain, or illness to another person;

  (2) With criminal negligence the person causes physical injury to another person by means of a firearm;

  (3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;

  (4) The person recklessly engages in conduct which creates a substantial risk of death or serious physical injury to another person;

  (5) The person knowingly causes or attempts to cause physical contact with a person with a disability, which a reasonable person, who does not have a disability, would consider offensive or provocative; or

  (6) The person knowingly causes physical contact with another person knowing the other person will regard the contact as offensive or provocative.

  2. Except as provided in subsection 3 of this section, assault in the fourth degree is a class A misdemeanor.

  3. Violation of the provisions of subdivision (3) or (6) of subsection 1 of this section is a class C misdemeanor unless the victim is a special victim, as the term "special victim" is defined under section 565.002, in which case a violation of such provisions is a class A misdemeanor.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house