Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by steve4102
Really.

You actually have No Clue do you.

Yeah, that's the problem; he doesn't see an issue having traffic slowed down and a dozen cars behind him. Everyone else is the problem, hence the thread.

I have never had a dozen cars behind me. Anytime any car approaches from the rear I am looking for ways to work them around me. I take a very cooperative approach to riding on the road. I doubt anyone has ever been behind me for more than 30 seconds. All of us have been hung up by an inconsiderate motorist for longer than that. Hell, I'll get held up more by other cars today than I have held up motorists over the whole of my bicycle riding life.

This is just too much!

I used to think that picture of you on your avatar was you, wearing a skid lid, but now I know it is toilet paper from having your head up your ass so many times…

What is it with a bunch of triggered bitter boomers from Stumpfugk Montana that they cannot handle the 3 or 4 bicyclists they encounter every year. I thought y'all bare knuckle brawled grizzly bears and schidt up there. All I can figure is that it's some kind of latent homosexual thing.