Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Tell you what, when I was driving a tractor trailer in Arkansas last week, on a hilly, curvy, two lane highway with a 55 mph speed limit, and I came around a curve on that narrow road that should have been and probably once was, a goat path, to find some idiot in spandex on a bike, all I could think was why, in a state full of trails and parks, does this mental defective need to be endangering himself and everyone who comes upon him by using an already dangerous road for his hobby?

We spend hundreds of thousands of tax dollars making old railroad beds and other areas into trails for biking and similar hobbies, and then these idiots still see the need to use the roads as a venue for their HOBBY. Meanwhile, a guy making a living, with a full route to do and a federally mandated 14 hours to get it done and get back home, sits doing 5 to 15 mph in a 55 zone so they can do their HOBBY. That is the definition of an entitled aszhole. May every last one of them that operates thus be flattened by a driver who deserves the ensuing drama. Because no decent person should have to suffer for inadvertently wiping out a moron who chose to take his HOBBY places it should not be. I don’t hunt from the road, don’t fish off a bridge, or hike down the interstate. Common sense and all that. Of course, expecting commons sense from a grown man riding around in public looking like that is probably a bit optimistic.

Wow! I couldn't agree more! Exactly how I feel.... In PA we pay a registration for our vehicles every year, which allows us to use the roads.... if these spandex wearing idiots want to use the road they should have to pay too! Fugg em.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020