Originally Posted by KSMITH
[quote=10Glocks]
All that really has no meaning if the bicyclist is dead does it? Knowing he is 50/50 supposed to make him feel better while he is taking a dirt nap? I don't know where you live but around here, bicycles don't do so well when an automobile of your choice hits them. I would rather be alive than put myself in losing fight and getting killed. People on bikes love to play games with traffic and exert their rights all over the place until a couple of them get wiped out, the they ar all "Oh ma gawd, we was just riding 23 abreast. The driver should have ran into oncoming traffic or hit a tree instead of mowing us down like cornstalks". Kind of like people who have to pick up snakes and then are shocked when they get bit. SMH

And to be honest, I don't like Paul, I don't like looking at his stupid avatar picture with his penis protector on, I don't care for his insulting replies when you don't agree with him, I don't like his whiney posts, I hate clicking onto the site to see him constantly whining about bike riders, riding etc...yeah, can't think of one redeeming quality of the guy. Like there must be a forum out there for him to talk biking but he chooses to do it here and be a whiney c u n t about it.

I just wanted to parse this out of your post.

"I don't like his whiney posts"

lolololol