Originally Posted by hookeye
I went through an afluent burg yesterday to get my MRI
Some cyclists there. Roundabouts and heavy traffic.....i thought them stupid for taking those roads

They were all older hippie bastards.
Wife and I were coming home from dinner recently, driving up our street we came a upon an older couple (70ish...) and their snowcow granddaughter riding bikes on the road. Grandma was as far right as possible (about where I normally ride), grandpa was on her left by a couple of feet trailing grandma slightly. Snowcow on the other hand was to the left of the centerline of the road riding parallel to grandma. Grandpa must have heard me coming, he slows down and pulls inline behind grandma. Snowcow stands her ground, maintains her position preventing me from driving around the group. After following them for a few hundred feet I pull up closer behind the 'cow, giver her a minute to react. She's still flipping her lips like a whiperwill's a$$ in a wind storm, doesn't appear that she intends to move. So I say fúckit, lay on the horn. Her reaction was priceless. She jumps off her seat like she's been ejected off the bike, then turns her head around with that wtf look on her face. 😁😅😅🤣🤣🤣