Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

I happily concede,that nobody could speak better on the behalf of your numerous handicaps,better than you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reality is,I embarrassingly only own (3) Laser Bino's. Please don't "tease" me. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Scope DOPE is simply kept in the scope. I can't speak to your crossed-eyes,pointy head and drooling maw,but I can simply arrange POA/POI as per whim. Pardon wares that exist,as you set mired being your Brokedick Drooling self,astride your Couchbound Kchunt "living" vicariously. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Lying,Crying,Whining,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
All this pretending that you actually use all the rifles, cartridges, projectiles and other equipment for hunting is simply to give the illusion that you actually use it. It is mainly so you can take photographs of it and post it on internet forums to make pimply teenagers who just sit and play on their computers think "wow, Big (sic) Stick is really some great white hunter who shoots game at uncreditable distances". The reason you do this is because of your extreme little man's complex. Oh, and the other reason you buy all this equipment is to give yourself a dopermine hit each time you receive something in the post and then assemble it.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 09/03/23.