Booze talking or is it the meth again Stumpy?

Hell I have plenty of deer migrating thru the property daily.. why would it be that I'd never point a rifle at one?

and I don't clean bed pans Stumpy....hell in my life, I've scrubbed into well over a couple thousand, heart cases at teaching hospitals all over the country.. vs you're bragging of how well you can run a friggin chain saw....

but being in the medical world, I understand mental deficiencies, dealing with it in demented patients, alcohol and drug fueled. I can easily let them have their fantasies in life.. as it doesn't effect me.. I'm not in competition with their delusions.. don't have to be...I can be self employed.... You? you have to work for someone else.. you and your chain saw..

but does that really matter in the big picture? I didn't start out life or even think about living a lifestyle like you chose.
you made your choices, and I made mine... I'm not in any competition with you or anyone else for that matter. Our lives is what we make it. Sadly yours is so depressing, all you can do is brag about yourself and then criticize those that laugh about it.... I don't condemn you, I just feel sorry for you. Your existence has to be pretty lonely and depressing.

If you believe you're happy with it, then I'm glad for you.. as for me.. my world doesn't circle the sun waiting or desiring your approval of anything I do.. but if you want to believe it does.. knock yourself out.. you have no one to really share that with.....

and this joke of criticizing people's punctuation? you now playing English Teacher School Marm? That is sorta hilarious...
heck you really don't know what a bar of soap is for or how often to use it.... No, I don't hate you.. just feel sorry for you.
It ain't easy being Schtick, is it?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez