Originally Posted by johnn
Dasher vs Arc....?

Birds of a feather,but rather different. My K&P AI/AT Dasher spout hasn't arrived yet,but I suspect it will dazzle,like all of my 22 and 6mm BR's. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The ARC is legit and nicely covered via logistics. It also shines brightly in a Krunchenticker,which never hurts an equation. Factory Fodder is actually superb,though I don't shoot it,but lots of pards do(Horny 105/08's). The Howie Mini is a Skookum parcel,other than not being S/S. No thang to feed same via AICS and I do a bunch of that,rather happily. Hint.

The Dasher now has killer Alpha brass available to it and that streamlines much. They also offer Vanilla BR and everything I've shot with Alpha has been fhuqking exceptional,in all flavors. Dasher pre-fits are easily sourced,so there's options there and it will be an AICS DBM show,as a path of least resistance. In my AI/AT it will be AW double stack mags and I'll be using HRD followers/springs. I've whistled a bunch of Dummies and feed/function in Dasher is flawless. Hint.

So circling around and Starting At The Fhuqking Start,the ARC is gonna be the EASY button. I'm already contemplating yanking the PPC spout off the Sako and going 1-7" 22PPC AFI there,due their excellent mags. 88's will play better in those confines,than 112's will. Hint.

It seems Shefire's Imaginary Pretend Ignore,is as FAKE as the rest of her,which is VERY "Surprising!". Professional Victims are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Don't forget to hide your Boy Scouts from Shefire! Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Imaginary Pretend Ignore is her ONLY Brokedick "move",as a Professional Victim.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."