Hmmm...let's see. CameraLand rings & things arrived. Think I'll land a 34mm 16x Barkin' ARKEN on my Seex Kreed RPR. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I wore out too many Reupolds using them as lapping bars,because the fhuqking things aren't fit to shoot. Hint.

The knock at the door,minutes ago,were more Sig Kilo6's. I CRASHED the first pair,bought a set of spares and Sig replaced these with ZERO questions asked. Hint.

Carved open some rings,because Optilok's suck ass and a set of Forster 6PPC dies. Hint.

KNEW I had a Forster 6PPC FL Sizer somewhere and found it after I had ordered. Schit happens! Hint.

Looks like another Upper to carve open and a Spotting Scope from CameraLand for sure. The rest I'm not certain about. Pardon wares that exist,but be sure to keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming ladies. Hint.

Don't forget to hide your Boy Scouts from Shefire! Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Imaginary Pretend Ignore is her ONLY Brokedick "move".

Hint.

Film at 11:00.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."