I know... have lived here 28 years now....have shot a couple over 225 pounds on the hoof and have seen a few ones bigger than that... but most are in the 90 to 120 pound ranges....

have shot a bunch in the 150 to 180 pound ranges. Not as many around, as when I moved here from the midwest in 1995, but there are still quite a few, so its not hard hunting...

Most of the ones I've shot have been taken in a cartridge that was loaded with 30 grains of 4198 or RL 7. from 243 to 30/06. from ranges out to 250 and 300 yds...

done a lot of loading for kids in Boy Scouts, or let them load them, with me supervising and dad attending...

They've done pretty darn well, because the loads are very shootable and yet are very lethal due to the low recoil making bullet placement very easily....

pretty much what the 6 x 45 is all about.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez