Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shefire,

Your very WELL founded Insecurities are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is fascinatingly funnier than fhuqk,that you felt compelled to start a Thread about killing Deer,with a cartridge you've never even pointed at one,as you flounder stuck being you. That (1) Deer Tag a year REALLY "helps",even if you could pry your kchunt from the couch. I enjoy your Cripple Adventures and Whining to Sierra,to frost your perpetual Brokedick Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

If only to fuel your Insecurities further,I latched onto a WAlnut Mini Howir 6 ARC yesterday and scored J2 V2 BDL bottom,to enhance same. Forced to speculate,I reckon the Living Wood handle will do a farrrrrr better job of balancing the 22" spout,as opposed to all of my Carbon versions of same. If not,I'll give it The Chop and poke it in my 14" x 40" Lathe. 112's will assuredly Smooch nicely and their .620 BC is plum fhuqking amazing. You'll "get" to read about it and Pretend aloud,by "living" vicariously via The Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you wallow in being a Minimum Wage Bed Pan Polisher,who can almost kill a Spike by herself. ALMOST. Suffering your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you can't even begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

You had your hands on any of the carbon mini barrels? Are they up to snuff? I started to pick up a walnut arc with a carbon barrel
, I can get it for $870 or the standard barrel for $521 just don't know how there carbon barrels preform.