Originally Posted by Big Stick
Headstamps don't matter,but bullets do. Joe Average ain't very fhuqking bright and always in a hurry to prove same. Hint.

Hunting Season (Big Game) is only closed for 23 days of the year,at my house. Scatterguns are more than legal,but pieces of fhuqking schit. Nobody that shoots even a smidge,muses that everything is "equal". Hint.

Pardon my being afforded the luxuries of not being forced to guess,while you Brokedicks guess loud,long and often. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

so you're a dumbass who makes his living with a chainsaw, all while being a school drop out over in Coos Bay...

yet you think you are smarter than anyone else on this web site...Got it!

That's pretty damn impressive for a high school drop out, that has two working brain cells, that has been abused extensively with alcohol and drugs for decades....

Ain't easy being Schtick is it Dopey....

And you just may "shoot it all".. but you shoot off nothing more than you shoot off your big mouth, mounted on a midget body...

oh and to quote some dumbass I know... " Fhugking Laughing..."

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez