Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shefire,

Your Imagination and Pretend are taking you to places,which don't exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you are enthralled with the 6x45 and it's "superiority",despite having never killed a critter with same. Deer tags abound here and rest ASSURED,the 223 gives nothing in terminal effects away,to the 6x45. Step up to 112's and the 6x45 does nice things slipping atmospherics and staying SuperSonic. Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Please keep extolling your Emotional Roller Coaster,as you wax eloquent on being a Brokedick CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk. The last time you shot at a Deer,it was crippled and sweltered over night,as you ran like the Window Licking Kchunt you are to the phone,to cry to Sierra that you can't kill a Spike by yourself. Undoubtedly,they are STILL fhuqking LAUGHING! HINT.

Do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you pilfer punctuation and talk out your ass. You aren't going to live long enough,to ever fill another Deer Tag and haven't done so in years. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend,Lying,Crying and Whining are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
Another 600 yard shot or 20 yards?

sure Stumpy...what ever you say.....I still say, you get more imagination out of two working brain cells than anyone else on the planet... minus Kim in No Korea. I'm sure most of your " killing " in the world of mother nature, is a couple bottles of J.D. daily. Your delusions are the best entertainment value on the ol www....

it ain't easy being Schtick, ya know...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez