Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shefire,

Your very WELL founded Insecurities are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is fascinatingly funnier than fhuqk,that you felt compelled to start a Thread about killing Deer,with a cartridge you've never even pointed at one,as you flounder stuck being you. That (1) Deer Tag a year REALLY "helps",even if you could pry your kchunt from the couch. I enjoy your Cripple Adventures and Whining to Sierra,to frost your perpetual Brokedick Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

If only to fuel your Insecurities further,I latched onto a WAlnut Mini Howir 6 ARC yesterday and scored J2 V2 BDL bottom,to enhance same. Forced to speculate,I reckon the Living Wood handle will do a farrrrrr better job of balancing the 22" spout,as opposed to all of my Carbon versions of same. If not,I'll give it The Chop and poke it in my 14" x 40" Lathe. 112's will assuredly Smooch nicely and their .620 BC is plum fhuqking amazing. You'll "get" to read about it and Pretend aloud,by "living" vicariously via The Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you wallow in being a Minimum Wage Bed Pan Polisher,who can almost kill a Spike by herself. ALMOST. Suffering your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you can't even begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Sure Dopey... ya just keep smoking whatever it is that gives you these delusions, with a meth chaser, and then wash it all down with some sort of AK TrailPark Hillbilly hootch....

and to think you earn all the money to buy all this endless BS with running a chain saw and welfare abuse...

an entire Army Company of soldiers could shoot as much ammo as you claim to, much less have as many firearms as you claim....

Do you really think most of the people on her believe all your Bull'Chit? None of it adds up....

at least if you are going to lie your ass off, at least make the effort to make is somewhat believable.

and as much time as you spend on the internet bragging about yourself on top of all of this....
you are either lying your ass off, or you managed to not sleep 96 hours a day....

Personally I think most of your pics are pirated off the internet from other web sites and other people...

your tales and reality have no believable time synchronization...

but you keep bragging and we'll keep laughing at you...

Just ain't easy being Schtick is it? "Short and full of schitt isn't a way to go thru life son".. quote from Dean Wormer from Faber College on Animal House....but that is probably above your paygrade of comprehension.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez