Stumpy,

what gives you the idea I would have the slightest interest in a S & W handgun that YOU owned...

I'm happy for ya if that will make you feel better....

and over the years I have killed many a deer... ON MY OWN.... and you can tell us with sincere conviction that you have NEVER had something go sideways..... If you haven't, I'd say you are lucky as hell, or are a friggin LIAR.. I tend to lean toward the latter....

I'm sure in real life you're not a bad guy, but as an internet hero.. you're an AHole and boy do you suck... you're far from being the brightest crayon in the box, but I hold no ill wishes toward you... I think you've suffered enough in your life. Only thing I wish for you, is to have a happier life than I think you are REALLY living.

but your life is what you make it.. same as me and anyone else in this world.

you haven't made the wisest choices, plenty of times. That I feel pity for you over... No one should have to have gone thru many of the things you've had befall you in your life time...Truth be known, I respect you... but certainly don't worship you like your ERT does.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez