Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by Seafire
Hmm,

I've got two posts above that state..*** You are Ignoring this loser****

Wonder what that means?

It means the do nothing brokestick is slobbering all over the keyboard, fantacizing about everyone here, and probably posting pics to convince himself he actually got off the couch today. A simple post search proves much. Hint. Laffin.

Getting close to the time to throw the site another suck up bribe, might interfere with the CCP support purchases.

Booze, Drugs, Meth and the internet helps Stumpy thinks he amounts to something in life...Claims to have a bottomless amount of wealth, to buy an endless amount of gun stuff, all money made with his trusty chain saws.. living by himself in nowhere Alaska. and he's killed more game than Cecil B deMille has on the movies. But what he claims to do for a living, claims all the stuff he buys, all the shooting he does and all the game he takes, its evident that he thinks no one knows there are only 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week...It doesn't add up, which makes him a liar... and he thinks no one notices. He epitomizes the old saying about being a legend in his own mind...which you gotta give credit where credit is due... and that is believing all that, and making all these lies up, with two working brain cells...

It ain't easy being Schtick... but its also not that hard to be his level of dumbass for him either...

Ya still gotta give him credit... his tales of 'success' in life on his thread, can't help anyone remember that child hood story about the Little Engine That Could : " I think I can, I think I can..."

Ya gotta give him credit for his endless tails of BullScheiss...He does have that going for him....

If it wasn't for the meth, the drugs and his imagination, Schtick's loneliness would probably convince him how nothingness his life is.. and he'd just off himself... and sadly no one would ever know, or even care..
That's got to bog a mind down, made worse by just being mindless...

Yeah,it ain't easy being Schtick...but kudos to him for keep trying so hard...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez