Originally Posted by johnn
DUDE, take a break and STEP away from the keyboard, you have fugging lost it....!

Originally Posted by Seafire
10 posts entitled *** You are ignoring this Loser***,

but behind that veil, I am sure there is a lot more print of essentially BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah

as his posts show some of his endless guns, like we are suppose to be envious or something dumbasss like that.
aww john ol buddy... You are looking at this all backwards....Do you ever not see Schtick reply to a post that has his name anywhere in it? The Squirt just loves the attention... ya wanna hurt his feelings, ignore him and never reply to him... I'm doing the little bald headed Schmuck a favor....

As far as a concern, are you talking about a page full of BlahBlahBlah? Heck, that takes no time at all...
Just type Blah three times, copy and paste. Then just hit your space bar. Every time you hit the space bar it types it...You can fill an entire page in 20 seconds...

Heck, If Schtick's responses seem to say the same over and over, all he is doing, is cutting a pasting them, and doing the exact same thing. He has a complete memory file on each member that rattles his cage.
Notice how he post copied posts from other members that go way back? It because he keeps a file on each person that rattles his cage. Its his version of a Chihuahua, barking at a big dog on the other side of a glass window, where he is safe.

The little Schmuck lies for the attention... otherwise he has a very lonely existence living outside of a town, that has 1200 people in it.. and is the largest town and county seat for the largest island in the State of Alaska. His only social life, is because he has credit cards, and the internet.

I'd bet he is in debt way beyond his little beedy eyeballs. He loves to sling Crap at someone else, as it bolsters his self doubts about his own life and existence. You think it would be great where half the year is winter, you live by yourself, you make a living with a chain saw, and you think he is happy that people envy him as he has zillions of firearms etc... and takes pictures to try and impress anyone? If one has been on the campfire long than the last 10 to 15 year, you've seen most of the pictures he posts at least 50 times.

I don't hate Schtick or even feel the need to compete with him in all of is trash. I'm much happier in life than he'll ever be in his isolated " paradise" in POS Island.

All I feel is empathy for him... I sincerely wish he had a life, but evidently he does, as he has no clue how to handle one. Sigmund Freud would have had a field day doing a case study on Schtick...he only pretends to be happy in life....that is as obvious as lightning would be on a dark stormy night.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez