Keep smoking what ever it is you add to your blood stream to keep the delusions your come up with alive, and the drugs and alcohol your filter thru your two brain cells that still work.

This may come as a shock to you Stumpy, but I don't need your approval for anything I do in life...
I still have a family, you don't...

I've done a lot more with my time on this earth, than you ever will...

you brag about constantly killing things.... have you ever saved a life? I have multiple times.
You cut down trees for a living..... ever scrubbed in a open heart surgery and extended someone's life? Didn't think so...

So I don't need to be lectured to by some chain saw running logger from Alaska, about much of anything.... and I don't need to brag on the things I've done in life, like you do constantly. You took off from Coos Bay before ever graduating high school, so did you even complete a GED.. I doubt it, but if you did, congrats for accomplishing SOMETHING in your otherwise unspectacular life. I've got more college training and courses under my belt than yearsw you have ever completed in grade school and junior high.

Yet I have no reason to brag on myself, unlike you who never shuts up on how great you are...Those that admire you for anything, are more shallow and empty than you are...What I have done, I have done... what you brag about is pretty much made up.. time, money considering what you do, just doesn't add up.. no matter who you might try to pass yourself off as.

you're an idiot.. I need to treat you like what you are, instead of wasting all the effort I do feeling nothing but pity for you all the time like I do...you've accomplished more in life toward the term of "being a loser" than anyone I've ever known of...

Contemplate your demise... will it be alcohol poisoning, drug over dose or just suicide? Life is what you make of it, and what you are doing with yours is just a friggin waste....for anyone, including you....

we all have an ending... I just know at my time, I'd rather look back a mine, that have to look back at having one like you've created for yourself... that is why you are alone... and will remain that way....

ya wanna throw insults? There ya go... enjoy it Stupid.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez