It means that besides being a Brokedick CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Even with Reupold High 30mm Sucko Rings,beloved Swiffer 5-20x Lit Bitch HD's wouldn't fly above the spout. A touch disappointing,but the FFP Mil/Mil replacement will capably arrange POA/POI correlations,as per whim. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

No thang to take 6.5 Grendel Virgins to PPC and I'll dabble neck clearance amongst other variables,by simply swapping Flavors of same. Starline here as an initial R&D pitch,as it's been sensational in a goodly herd of 22PPC AFI's and 243 Grendel's(both Turnbolt and Krunchenticker) for me. 65gr 'Max Smooch nicely at 2.130" and that plays more than nicely with OEM COAL. Should have a couple extry mags in the Mail soon. Hint.

The GPOTAC45 is a sound option,as per yesterday's afternoon break in the weather,from the front yard...once I peeled the parcel open. Never sad to see another complete upper arrive either. Hint.

Had a couple more dies sneak into yesterday's Mail. Hint.

Still waiting on a K&P 7" RPM 6 Dasher for my AI/AT. Got word that a 8" RPM 7-08 spout is enroute and there's still more parcels from yesterday to carve through. Still need to bolt a few new rifles together. Pardon wares that exist,while you Pretend aloud. Hint.

Don't forget to hide your Boy Scouts from Shefire! Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Imaginary Pretend Ignore is her ONLY Brokedick "move".

Hint.

Film at 11:00.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."