I’ve abused lotsa things in my life, I would like to add you to that resume’. You or your gossiping “connections” know none of my “pards”. It is quite flattering I own you and your gossiping cuunts every emotion though.

I have no idea who my son votes for, nor do I care. My son and I don’t discuss politics, as when we get together we have fun and take the grandson fishing, hunting, etc. if you could’ve actually held a marriage together, might actually have kids and grandchildren.

As for beating on youth, instead of believing gossip and rumors from a couple jealous cuunts, do some research on the facility I work at, my inmates are 18-25, juvenile life in Washington state. After 25 they move on to DOC. My inmates are some of the most volitile in the system, also known as “gladiator school” as they try to prove themselves for their career in DOC. There’s some homework for ya.

As far as “doxing”, how bout your boy “doxing” Defag and I? Musta put you in a hard place brings you gossip and suckass with both of em.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.