I have two different risk scenarios. I live west of Denver at 8,500 ft in the Colorado Rockies right next to the Roosevelt National Forest.

1. I work as a consultant, mostly from home and the crime rate here is mostly non-existant. The critters are all around. We have Moose, Elk, Mule Deer, Mountain Lion and most often problems from Black Bears. I have been trying to figure out what to carry when working in the yard and possibly between vehicle and house. Inside the house is Mossberg 500 12ga, slugs in summer and buckshot when the bears are sleeping. In the yard it is Kahr MK40 with 200gr Double Tap Lead Wide Flat Nose Hard Cast lead bullets. Would like to find a light 41 mag or 44 mag which I already shoot and reload for.

2. For trips into Denver or elsewhere in summer I carry a Kahr MK40 often with extra mags loaded with Double Tap 180 gr JHP Gold Dots in a DeSantis Nemisis Front Pocket Holster. In winter when I can conceal with a jacket or sweater I carry either a Para Ordnance 12-45 in a Milt Sparks Versa Max II or a Fusion Firearms 1911 6-inch longslide in 10mm in a shoulder holster that was a cheap nylon model modified to function properly by me with cutting and heavy needle and thread work.

Osama and Obama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.