Originally Posted by Raisuli
WTM45,

I am still waiting for you to tell me how you KNOW how many people have gone t*ts up after being capped with a 9MM Luger and how many gave up ghosts due to the .45 ACP. Did you rely on something you read in a gun magazine, or did you just make it up?

Trying to reason my way through your wild accusation, it would be impossible to know unless one perused autopsy reports, which I'd bet you haven't. So that leaves the FACT that you're willing to spread bullsugar in order to try to win an argument, which makes you awfully darn suspicious.

Next thing you're gunna write is that a 9MM Luger & not silver bullets is what really works to send Dracula back to his castle.

R

Any simple study of actual historical military documents will clearly show how many countries have issued and used the 9MM in combat operations around the globe.
Ordinance issue reports continue to support the premise that more 9MM ammo has been created, issued and expended through handguns worldwide than .45ACP.
One country alone has burned more 9MM rounds in combat than you can dream.

Regradless of what you THINK or imagine the 9MM was designed for combat, is a combat proven round and is well designed for such.

The amount of factual information is quite vast, and is easily found by someone who would wish to increase their knowledge of military small arms and their application.

I suggest you do your own work. Seems you don't have a decent grasp of what has occured within the US regarding military small arms, nevertheless the entire globe.

I offer you resources, you dismiss them out of hand without consideration. Why would I waste time sharing more of my library with you?

I will refute incorrect information at will. Be prepared.