Originally Posted by Big Stick
This schit is pretty fhuqking funny!

I wonder where the 73grs of '22 and 100X(XLC being the pick of the litter),came from?!? Laughing!

I've shot more 257Wby than everyone on this Thread bolted together. Hint.

Lemme letcha' in on a little "secret",in that there isn't a 25cal boolit worth a fhuqk,as BC goes. The "excitement" over dog schit NPT's and other Nerf loads is a hoot! 25yrs ago when everything else sucked too,it were viable,but now it is very easy to slap around in a multitude of ways...because it has been surpassed by boolit offerings on both sides of it's sizing. Hint.

A 22" SAAMI Montucky 243Win will squirt a .434 BC Skinner at 3350fps with '17. The 243AI will do 3500fps. The 6-284 will do 3600fps...if only as starters. Hint.

I hear good thangs about 105's too. Hint.

No schit...some dumbfhuqk touts the .388 BC Sierra 117 Pro-Hunter as being "flat"?!? Who dresses you dumbfhuqks?!? Wow.

Bullets matter farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more than headstamps and when there are no good bullets available to a given bore size,then all things wearing it's headstamp suck,by inherent default. Hint.

I see noone was dumb enough to mention wind.

Re-hint.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

I'm looking forward to the Silence,Excuses and even more Dumbfhuqkery...in no particular order.

Laughing!........................

Titties,

You ain't telling us anything we don't know.