Originally Posted by HEB330
GDUB,

Your post with pictures is perfect for those who have difficulty communicating on an adult level. I presume our resident trolls have responded by regurgitating their usual white trash slandering. Wouldn't know, as IGNORE is working well in 2016. Some on here have claimed to have shot a bazillion 257 Weatherby rounds (but now can't stand the cartridge) and have nothing but denigrating comments regarding the Swift Scirocco, I'm pretty confident the basis for these flawed opinions is that neither the Weatherby nor the Scirocco fit the FORMULA preached (and eagerly consumed by many like attendees at a Jim Jones rally) that the ONLY way to test a rifle's ability is to kiss the lands and find pressure. While that is A way, the Weatherby"s freebore and the fact the Scirocco likes to jump a little put dents in the FORMULA. That may cause some to get their panties in a wad. Anyhow, what do I know? My imagination and pretend run wild so I'll have to remain ignorant and clueless, amazed that Scirocco's out of my 243 and 257 Weatherby don't either fall from the sky at 300 yards or bounce off deer and elk. Maybe one day I'll get a clue and discover an AMAX....

Singing virtues of the sirocco does not help.. Better off using 115 gr balistic tip..if one is simply talking about the bc here, if bc doesn't matter to anyone then use a regular Barnes tsx... Also why do you care what big stick says?? You say you have him on ignore why don't you leave it at that..

Last edited by 79S; 01/02/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.