'17,

That plunge,is a given...............

TheBitchingSniveler,

PLEASE find me "mistaken"...it will be funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

'sheepbitch,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but you sappy Do Nothing Kchunts always default to cramming things in your mouth and ass. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you...knows better than to try and say anything in particular about The Rifle.

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'tell,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please.

You Do Nothing Heel Nipping Dumbfhuqks are a riot!

Laughing!..............

elkchunt,

Bitchin' Buck! What did it score in Coke Bottle & Crockett?

Them 117's rock!

Laughing!.................

'nut,

No need to perpetually reiterate,how amazingly wellfounded your insecurities are.

One thing is for CERTAIN about you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks and that's when it's all said and done...there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,as you set mired in your amazing fhuqking stupidity and flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend. What's an M1?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

'Aggie,

Once again,because it will be funnier than fhuqk:

"Be careful here...at what speed mightcha' be launching the 100TTSX? What are the engagement distances,that swoon you? What glass/mounts steer this Mechanical Marvel? Wouldja' dare dangle a pic of the POS?!?"

Don't be ascared.

Laughing!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."