DD,

Pops had it in his heart to sluice a Good Buck with Traditional Archery equipment and gave it a valiant effort. Critters didn't cooperate and I showed him that Buck through my Zeiss Spotter and said "you can kill him,or let him go".

Never had to twist an arm,nor remove the forearm protector,as I handed him my 22-250AI with 75gr S2's....................(grin)

Dooshmike,

Purty mean to tease THE Coke Bottle Kchunt about rifles,chamberings or boolits...as she cain't even remember the last year she stepped outside and left the couch.

Not that I don't enjoy that sorta humor.

Laughing!............................

G',

ONLY a fhuqking Texan could be stumped by EXIF and dates plainly cited. Though in fairness...The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Cheer up,yesterday's weather was HORRID and picking glass for the conditions,were a bitch.

[Linked Image]

The Milford was humped right the fhuqk up at daybreak on an Otter Recce and my Wingman got bad sunlight in his eyes. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Here's to you doing your best. You couldn't knock the "new",offa used pair of fhuqking boots.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................

'fan1,

It's "their". Dumbfhuqk. Though 5-letter words is "tricky". Laughing!

A true 9" will certainly pinhole 105's,despite your never having seen or shot one. Bless your heart.

Ummmmm...I doubt I mentioned a 257Wby scooting 115's at 3500fps here,not much more than 10 fhuqking years before you were brazen enough to register. You are sooooooooooooo fhuqking farrrrrrrrrrr behind the curve,it's simply fhuqking hilarious that your Stupidity grants you the Delusion(s),to allow you to "think" you've a first fhuqking clue. Prolly why I cited Berger .257" 115 Sucktitude(hint) and .257" 115NBT Sucktitude(hint) in summation of same. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

To date,the 257Wby's Holy Grail as boolits go,is the vaunted 100 Blue Meanie. Google it.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you didn't dangle a pic of your piece of fhuqking schit 257Wby and that just MIGHTA been the point. Laughing!

Ain't it fhuqking funny,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than doing that?!? Congratulations?

Feel free to regale me more,with rifles,chamberings,twists and boolits you've never seen or shot,as I very MUCH enjoy the humor of your best efforts! Don't "forget" the pics.

Laughing!..................

'330,

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can afford to "contribute".

Besides being a Clueless Dumbfhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?

You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Again.

Laughing!.................

Kchuntis,

You Sappy Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk...I'll feign my "surprise" that you too are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet another member of The Paper Hat Brigade that "forgot" about her Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Bless your heart.

Kudos for quoting what you "can't read",as per an Estrogen Fueled brazen "stand". Laughing!

Now knock it outta da' Park and comment on how your version of "experience" and "results",grants you the "skillset" to place them Nerf Balls with a steaming POS Redfield SFP variable,in order to harvest a "crap load of deer and antelope". Embellish as you must and Imagine/Pretend as you do...but be careful,I may have seen a scope once. Mebbe try to cite zero range,engagement distance and how POA/POI is "arranged". I assure you,it WILL be fhuqking funny.

Hint.

Laughing!

Ummmmmmm...there's no need to reiterate that you'd need a fhuqking co-signer for the scope caps alone,but Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so keep Dreamin' as you must. Bless your heart.

Do you blow your plastic Rape Whistle,before or after The Shot?! Figured it only fair to ask you sumptin',that you could answer honestly.

Congratulations?

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."