Kchuntis,

You dangled a picture of the piece of fhuqking schit Redfield and stated it were your 257Wby that's killed "crap loads". Hint. That rifle really looks like it's been outside nearly once. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you also remain a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Again.

Laughing!

Now what you will want to keep in mind,is that you'll always be ahead of the curve,by starting with fhuqking yourself...simply because you WILL get more poozy that way. Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Please find me "mistaken",I assure you,it WILL be fhuqking funny! Or Whine some more,add some fresh Excuses and obliviously quantify further,what an Amazingly Inept Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk you are.

Don't let the cat get your tongue or the couch your kchunt.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!...........................

Bob,

Do not begin to slight how "REAL" Imaginary Pretend Ignore is,to these Stupid Fhuqks.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Bless their hearts...................

G',

Can you sleep in Spanish?

The Texas Version of everything...is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Laughing!.......................

'guy,

She could gawwdamned nearly afford caps for her High Zoot Redfield aboard her vaunted Death Ray. I mean it was fhuqking CLOSE! Laughing!

I wonder why she didn't muse how she steered them AccuBombs and touched a leetle on POA/POI correlations,instead of going right to fhuqking lying and touching upon how very tender her feelers are?!?

What were the fhuqking "odds"?!?

Laughing!

Wow +P++!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."