Originally Posted by Big Stick

'nut,

GOOD fhuqking call,to not say ANYTHING In regards to The Rifle. I'll feign my "surprise",that's how it unfolded.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Chesticles,

Like it would do any good to even attempt to talk about what I've done with ANYTHING in regards to the rife with you, of all persons...

By the way, been getting 3150 with N160 and nekked 90 Skinners out of my plain 'ol 243 20". Not bad for one of the first loads tried. Might be worth seeing what might happen to a deer with that load, if I can get my M1 to accurately indicate ups...probably will miss by a first down at 400...everybody knows a Super Chicken is the only way to hit anything. Serious business..

Got some 105s coming via Pony Express. Will see what I can do with those as well. Might sell a Mossberg, Savage and Remmy 710 to finance the good stuff like you got. Might be the only way I ever kill a critter someday.

Last edited by 1Deernut; 12/19/15.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson