'Ag,

The only thing for certain about you "hard chargers",is that when it's all said and done...there will have been a fhuqk of a lot more said,than done.

Bless your heart.

None of this schit is Rocket Surgery and no amount of Whining will change the FACTS in regards to Today's .257" projectile offerings,as compared to bore sizing on either side of same. There is simply nothing in the ranks,that will let it hang with others and for it to even come close,one must shovel copious amounts of added propellant and concession,to still be fhuqking second fiddle. Hint.

Though many are seemingly convinced,that added decibels,increased recoil levels and reduced mag capacity...equate to improved terminal affects,which sure as fhuqk is NOT the case. Pun be intended. Hint.

Now if the only salient points your pointy head was able to gather,was to sail off into the sunset with a fresh 243AI build to squirt 90 Skinners,you are even a DUMBER Fhuqk than I "credited" you for and I had the needle pinned on FULL Fhuqking Retard. Hint.

The Skinner was cited as an interim mainstay,due Manufacturer dumbfhuqkery,which "offers" 243Win's chambered by more than a few in only a 1-10" RPM. Stability is a function of length,not weight and that Skinner is the best pitch in that schitty twist rate. An OEM SAAMI 243Win Montucky will easily best 3350fps with same ala '17,moly,Lapooey 308 false shoulders and a 200 fueled smooch in da' box. If only as plainly cited prior. Hint.

Everyone with 13 IQ Points or better,easily gathered that 105's are where it's at in said bore sizing,as there are a host of splendid projectiles ripe for the pickin' in that realm. To do so will take a slow 9" or better RPM and both Big Green and Ruger happily provide same over the counter,with throats dimensioned in accords to mag confines. Ruger tosses the most favors,due it's increased COAL latitude in direct comparison and greater opportunity to chase lands down the road. Hint.

A POS Ruger Boat Paddle 243Win will slap a 257Wby around,due simply to boolits. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Given a choice in a 9" or greater RPM spout,it's ALWAYS gonna be 105's over a 90. That rugged reliable 105's abound,grant a .530BC and are 20 Clams per 100,do not compromise the equation. Hint.

They dig/exit and do Critters NO fhuqking favors,whether near or far. Only 550yds here.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I realize this is all for naught,as you are talking out your ass and well devoid the means,ability or comprehension to follow suit. Hint.

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can afford to "contribute".

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...............

'Kane,

I reckon good wire cutters are one of the first things you boys toss in your pockets.(grin)

Unfortunately,I was never able to get the 100X to go that slow in any of my 257Wby's...though my 25-06AI liked the Blue Meanies right at 3600fps on the nose. Shot bajillions of 'em in all of my 25-284's(22,23 and 24") at 3400fps or better.

The KS is a right proper fair to middlin' handle and do nice thangs,as long as you don't poke too much recoil into them(frail tangs on mine at 25oz). Were I starting over and trying to fill a L/A KS handle,it'd be in a 22" MR contour 1-8" 6-06,wearing DD's and a 6x MQ. It's sub 6Mils to the 1000yd line from a 250yd zero,10 Mils is 1275yds and 5Mils of 10mph full value wind transpires at the 1800yd line.

As an aside,how you's steerin' them lazy 100X's? Reticle? CDS? BDC? The Force? Or do you have Strategic Haybales set up,so you never have to contend anything beyond zero?(grin)

This schit is all "new" to me.

Laughing!..................

'330,

For starters,it's tough to get horned up about ANY Swift boolits. Hint.

Despite your being devoid the paltry faculties to realize same,not all things is equal. Hint.

Boolits matter more than a smidge,in both their relative mettle and aero form. Hint.

You may find it a touch more than just a little unsettling...so BRACE yourself,but I have killed a Critter at more than one distance,with more than one chambering and more than one boolit. You could not begin to fhuqking fathom the carnage,number of rifles,chamberings,twist rates,throat geometries or rolls of tape to just cover them muzzles. Hint.

"Tell" me more,I assure you it WILL be fhuqking funny! Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'farmer,

Might you be hinting that projectile selection do matter?!?

Jeezus Fhuqk...no schit?!?

Wow +P++!....................

'7,

You tell her!

Laughing!

Who dresses you STUPID Fhuqks?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNEW better than to try to say anything in particular about The Rifle. Always entertaininger than fhuqk,to have you Do Nothing Kchunts wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,the wares almost used and the places almost visited.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Cheer up...it's a 7 Whizzum day here,as the Northerly is welllllllllll beyond "brisk".

Film at 11:00....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."