Originally Posted by Big Stick
'fan1,

It's "their". Dumbfhuqk. Though 5-letter words is "tricky". Laughing!

A true 9" will certainly pinhole 105's,despite your never having seen or shot one. Bless your heart.

Ummmmm...I doubt I mentioned a 257Wby scooting 115's at 3500fps here,not much more than 10 fhuqking years before you were brazen enough to register. You are sooooooooooooo fhuqking farrrrrrrrrrr behind the curve,it's simply fhuqking hilarious that your Stupidity grants you the Delusion(s),to allow you to "think" you've a first fhuqking clue. Prolly why I cited Berger .257" 115 Sucktitude(hint) and .257" 115NBT Sucktitude(hint) in summation of same. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

To date,the 257Wby's Holy Grail as boolits go,is the vaunted 100 Blue Meanie. Google it.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you didn't dangle a pic of your piece of fhuqking schit 257Wby and that just MIGHTA been the point. Laughing!

Ain't it fhuqking funny,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than doing that?!? Congratulations?

Feel free to regale me more,with rifles,chamberings,twists and boolits you've never seen or shot,as I very MUCH enjoy the humor of your best efforts! Don't "forget" the pics.

Laughing!..................

This the best you can come with??? Phugging laughing! Nothing but the same ol' regurgitative bullchit. A real shame when something doesn't fit your tired ol' narrative. Every time the 257 Wby is brought up on the Fire you wax eloquent on how a saami 243 will "smack the phuq" out of it, then cite ballistic comparisons using the chitiest BC bullets available for the 257 vs heavy for caliber target bullets in the 243. Nice work! I cite the 115 VLD and BST and the best you can come with is the metal sucks..chitty bullets!!! What a Tard!!! These bullets have never failed me, chit dies every time I pull the trigger.

Once again, the 115 Berger at 3500 from a 257 Wby kicks the chit out of a 105 Hybrid at 3100.

I'm outta here. It's obvious you have nothing meaningful to add.