elkchunt,

BITCHIN' action pic!

Laughing!

I'll buy the video of you STUPID fhuqkers trying to sneak up on a glass of water. Hit me with an addy and I'll fire off a USPS Money Order.

Bless your heart...................

'flave,

Pard's Liljee 1-9" 17Rem,but the way he's goin' with it...she'll be mine soon.(grin) It's a MR contour at 20",but the pinhole makes the bitch look bigger. Handles/balances well and shoots a wee bit for a BB-Gun. It's fairly Faux Ti-esque,but shorter in the spout,which do not hurt the equation.

The trouble with the 17Rem,is same as any/all other thangs on any of the .378" cases,in that a 1-8" 223AI with 75A-Max at 3150fps from a 21" spout,simply fhuqking CRUSHES it. Goes back to boolits mattering more than a smidge.(grin)

'Course to reiterate,one can always fling 40's at 4000fps from same. Them's BITTER pills to swallow. Pass the 75's.

The best 17 goin' is the 17WSM in a 77/17 Fixed Fhuqked...and hacksawed off at 20". Zero Stop optional.

[Linked Image]

Only blowin' Gale today and only two Venisons in this frame. Oops...left cameras in my crummy,I'll upload here in a bit.(pardon that delay)

[Linked Image]

I was schleppin' the 21" Rocktucky 223AI 1-7"(2980fps form loads) and Sister had C-Note(75A-Max both). Mighta' toted the 18.5" 270/105A-Max melding,but I got it loaned out and ain't seen it in a couple/few days. If it comes back with any loaded ammo left,I'll be disappointed!

[Linked Image]

C-Note has gained alotta favor with her,after dumping a 2oz Shilen trigger in it. 'Course,I savvy the appeal. Just form loads at 2930fps in the 18" Rock 1-8" spout.

[Linked Image]

Also had a Dick Rifle with 75A-Max at 3500fps in tow(23" Krieger 1-7.7"),along with Goose Poop and it's 3150fps 162's(PN 3-grooved OEM contour/length dupe 1-9").

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Slim Shady was in the fray for giggles,in case I found a bight outta da' breeze to call Woofs from. Had a BABLR with 162's at 2500fps for good measure(20" OEM) and a 20" Brux 1-8" 6BR Montucky with 105A-Max at 2700fps.

Cut fresh tracks,but couldn't do any good on 'em,as they'd slicked up their kill overnight and choogled with no reply.

It happens...and the gawddamned fhuqking water is too low to wet a creek,so I never even fired a shot through the GLX 1141-S and defaulted right to Woofs before daybreak and took a Recce Spin.

Rain Dancin' currently,with fingers crossed to boot...as I head to the Reloading Press.............

'500,

I was gonna build a Quaterbore,until you just talked me outta it.

Thanks!.................(grin)

'S,

Everything is long distance to someone.

Boolits matter more than headstamps.

By a whole fhuqking bunch....................(grin)

'Kid,

A guy is never making a concession,by schlepping a superior platform that is lighter in weight,tougher,better handling,shorter in length,of less recoil,drop and drift...while bein' quieter to boot,holding more pokes in the belly and of greater Precision,with better barrel life and cheaper components that are also superior.

Just sayin'.

In no fhuqking particular order.

Hint....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."