'Kane,

Point & Shoot is tough bidness,with Ping Pong Ball BC's. Hint.

Fair mornin',then it blew up and it's rattled 70mph or so all afternoon.

[Linked Image]

A SAAMI 243Win will scoot 105's at 3100fps with '17...which again goes back to Lapooey 308 Virgins,false shoulders,a smooch and 200's magfed. Hint.

With the 257Wby/100TSX/3640fps/250yd zero in like conditions(Woof loping the scene),at the 500yd line...the 257Wby burns up 53.75" of wind drift,while arriving the scene 50fps slower.

The Ruger SAAMI Boat Paddle drifts but 38.75" in like conditions and like zero,if only for starters. What mightcha' cypher the Duplex interpolation to be on the 3.5-10x 257Wby and upon which power?!? HINT.(grin)

Things go wellllllll beyond "dubious",with scopes that don't/cain't adjust and reticles that cain't/won't subtend. Hint.

There ain't too fhuqking many boolits,that I've not shot,which ain't even fair and I don't feel compelled to apologize for being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.(grin)

As an aside the Timney Calvin Elite rates a thunk. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Even on a schitty BC'd 17Rem in a DBM.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pass the Montucky.

Hint..................

OutdoorAss,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please(must).

There's little fhuqking danger of your being the first fhuqking Texan,to attain even an Infantile "understanding" of Ballistics.

Bless your heart.

I can only lead you Stupid Fhuqkers to water and it cracks me the fhuqk up...when you are too fhuqking STUPID to partake.

Laughing!...................

'er,

I ain't ever been caught "wrong".

Hint.................

'330,

You suck a mean ass and your reverse gear,certainly TRUMPS your forward attempts. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to go for the throat,when you find me "mistaken"...it WILL be fhuqking funny. Hint.

Laughing!

Bless your heart.

GREAT time to shut the fhuqk up and take notes. Though you have "threatened" the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore and are prepared to make that "stand".

Laughing!!!

Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."