'Kane,

You just went and fhuqked up her sammi whammy....by losing the leap.(grin)

Boolit? Speed? Brass? Powder? ES/SD? COAL? Schit glass is a given...what's the mounting system? Where's it zero'd? Spare no details!(grin)

I hate leetle pics and cain't make out any fhuqking details,but it could be a KS-ish 700 ADL,as a #3 plugs that landing quick. I never exceeded OEM contours in any of mine(Customs in 25-06,25-06AI and 257Wby).

Did it ever come close to hoppin' the fence?!?.................(grin)

WhoreHey,

Get a chance to shoot your highly touted 7Mag at a Critter yet?

Didn't think so.

Here's hopin' you believe in Reincarnation,so you can get some licks in on the next try.

Bless your heart!

Oopsie...don't "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore and that you "can't read" this.

Laughing!...............

OutdoorDumbAss,

You STUPID fhuqks cite a boolit's "weight",like it even fhuqking matters. Sweetie,what matters is it's placement,integrity and form. Hint.

Here's hoping you are fhuqking STUPID enough to quip something about SD too. Laughing!

Were I to shift my brain to the lowest gear possible,so as to TRY and narrow the gap betwixt your highest gear...I'd surmise that a Fhuqking Do Nothin' Texan would get giddy about a .418BC .257" 110gr AccuBomb as her Trump Card?!?

Will that piece of fhuqking schit boolit in a 257Wby,offer terminal performance advantages over a 90gr Skinner in what I assume you were whining about in a SAAMI 243Win?!? Not no...but fhuqk no. The Skinner will outdig it and reliably.

Will that 90 Skinner stack schit dead at Flame throwin' distances? Yep.

Will that 90 Skinner stack schit dead at a paltry 400yds? Yep

Will it do it with less recoil,an extry round in the belly,in a shorter receiver,much shorter barrel,much less powder,superior handling parcel,less a belt and an increase in Precision and reduction in SD/ES? Well fhuqk yes,you ignorant kchunt.

Just who in the fhuqk,dresses you?!?

Wow +P++!.................

'1,

You suck a mean ass. Must be a Texan.

Congratulations?

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."