Originally Posted by Big Stick

'flave,

Pard's Liljee 1-9" 17Rem,but the way he's goin' with it...she'll be mine soon.(grin) It's a MR contour at 20",but the pinhole makes the bitch look bigger. Handles/balances well and shoots a wee bit for a BB-Gun. It's fairly Faux Ti-esque,but shorter in the spout,which do not hurt the equation.

The trouble with the 17Rem,is same as any/all other thangs on any of the .378" cases,in that a 1-8" 223AI with 75A-Max at 3150fps from a 21" spout,simply fhuqking CRUSHES it. Goes back to boolits mattering more than a smidge.(grin)

'Course to reiterate,one can always fling 40's at 4000fps from same. Them's BITTER pills to swallow. Pass the 75's.

The best 17 goin' is the 17WSM in a 77/17 Fixed Fhuqked...and hacksawed off at 20". Zero Stop optional.

That seems like a bitchin' rig! What bullets are you using in it? I know you don't give a fugk but I will add that I don't want to shoot most any fur with a 75gr. A-Max and the the 25gr. .17 stuff keeps foxes put together better than most.

The WSM is tempting 'fer shure.' Especially since the prices on ammo came down.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house